Sunday, October 14, 2012

Skin Care


This stuff is liquid gold right here. I bought this Josie Maran Argan Oil from Sephora awhile back. It's 100% Organic and it works so well.  I bought the medium sized one that they had because it's a little pricey but well worth it. You can use it basically for anything but I usually rub a very small amount on the ends of my hair to do away with split ends. Also, if my skin is really dry this oil is my definite go to. I automatically feel a difference in my skin when I use it and if my skin is dry I see a huge improvement in less than a day. It's also light enough so that I won't break out from using it.  I've als read that it has a ton of Vitamin E which is amazing for your skin and can also ward off wrinkles. OH! And Argan Oil can also be used as a cuticle softener. The oil is a conditioner and it's very powerful and it works for me and my combination, some-what sensitive skin. But if any of you need anything for your skin, hair, or nails, this is most likely going to do some good. 

Hope this helped! 


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig