Sunday, November 25, 2012

Peplum & Mint






 Blouse: ASOS, Pants: Zara, Heels: Zara, Bag:Zara, Necklace: Forever 21

Sorry for the lack of posts this weekend! I've been a busy girl. Everyone was home for Thanksgiving so Marcus & I spent the weekend with family and friends. Back to schol tomorrow but there's only a couple weeks left. It's going by so fast! I'll probably be pretty busy with final projects and school work so let me apologize in advance if I fall behind on blogging.  I'm also working on a few other things while trying to buy a ton of Christmas and birthday gifts. I'll try my best to keep you all posted :) Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Is anyone doing any Cyber Monday shopping tomorrow?!

xoxo



7 comments:

  1. Your outfit is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! I love the necklace:)

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg girl your style is just killing me!Im in loove with your style so much!Absolutely love the shoes and the bag!Amazing pants also!Id like to follow you but I couldnt find any follow button!Keep in touch xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much girl! <3 you can follow my blog on bloglovin!

      Delete
  4. Oh man... I love this one too! I knew I should have gotten those shoes when they were on sale...

    --

    www.daytodayblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig