Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Muscle T


Breaking in my new muscle tee from T by Alexander Wang today! Worth every penny. Marcus and I got back from Sweden yesterday and even though we had an amazing time, it's so nice to be home. And it's nice to be in the sun again. I unpacked everything today and now my OCD is kicking in and I've been throwing out old clothes and cleaning everything in sight. I'm also planning a trip to Ikea to get some more furniture. I just have a lot of things to do before school starts and now this post is sounding like a reminder. Sorry. Outfit posts coming soon :)

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I'm in the same mood! Can't wait to see what you do.

    xo Ashley
    luckylittlebird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I got 2 new T by Alexander Wang t-shirts for my birthday and they're heavenly. I'm currently packing for school, so I'm in a mad cleaning mood too!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  3. must have for me !! love Wang and everything around him! ♥
    kisses from

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig