Saturday, March 16, 2013

Brunch Date













                                                 



 Jacket: Wasteland, Tank: T by Alexander Wang, Skort: Zara, Heels: Skin via Piperlime

Photos by Marcus Nilsson and I 

Today Marcus and I went to Bottega Louie for brunch. We had Bloody Mary's, lattes, great food, and of course macarons. This has to be one of my favorite places in LA to eat. I love the food and the atmosphere there. It's nice to go every once in awhile and have a small meal and get some great macarons. If any of you are in LA I highly recommend you take a trip there! Saturdays are really the only time Marcus and I can do anything or go anywhere because of school, work, and volleyball so we've been trying to take advantage of them by going somewhere fun. :)

Now about my outfit; I just want to warn you that I am going to wear this skirt way too much and you're probably going to get sick of it. It seriously is perfect it goes with everything! I knew I needed it right when I saw the Zara Spring look book. Amazing. Thank you, Zara for making me look good and making me broke as hell. 

It's a beautiful day today and I think I'm going to spend the rest of the day outside and tonight in the spa. I love weekends.

Follow me on Instagram @caseyscollection

5 comments:

  1. oh my hate you babe !! these food pics are killing me haha ♥ perfect outfit by the way ! :)
    xoxo

    http://franchemeetsfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so saving this outfit in my inspiration folder...I love the black and white trend you rocked! That skirt is amazing <3

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  3. This place is so dreamy and everything looks so good aww *_*
    Your outfit is perfect, as always <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I feel like I really should buy that skort. love the whole look. you look gorgeous!

    http://basicsandgold.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look super chic! I love your shoes and skirt! Well done!
    I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?

    http://www.margifashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig