Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Attire



Coat: Topshop (old), Sweater: Sheinside, Pants: Zara, Heels: Zara, Bag: Topshop

photos by Marcus Nilsson

 Okay people, it's still SO warm here in Los Angeles. Let me first of all apologize for how much I've brought it up on my blog. But seriously, I want to bundle up and drink hot chocolate and play with dying leaves. Is that too much for a girl to ask? I'm mainly concerned about the physical well being of my body. I'm leaving for Sweden in about a month and my body is going to go in complete shock when it goes from sunny LA to the North Pole. 

I'm looking at this extra long summer as a way to be more appreciative of the cold once it comes around. 

Regardless of the temperature, I am still wearing an awesome sweater, a warm coat, and yes, there are Christmas decorations already up in my house...

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHHHH So jealous of the warm weather!! I am currently bundled up in my bed and SO COLD! I *wish* I could wear sandals..!! My nails are BLUE I'm so cold!

    Ok now that the rant is over: love the outfit! B & W stripes with a pop colour is one of my favourite looks and I think you can basically not get it wrong!

    www.seppysmontreal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your red jeans!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig